RE: Bordering on Heresy No Doubt!

To: "Anthony Greenwood - PA" <Anthony_Greenwood@GMACM.COM>,
Subject: RE: Bordering on Heresy No Doubt!
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 97 10:16:39 UT
Kind misguided sir:

You are a wee bit wacky!!!!!

My brother-in-law, Angus, is also a transplanted Brit.  He's a bit wacky too.
Must be something in the water over here that causes insanity in you
transplants - Perhaps it's the lower tax rate which makes you all giddy and
manic.  But certainly the trade you are proposing is a sign of a demented and
maladjusted mind.  Stop it - it hurts my eyes!!!

Just the HO of a 2nd generation transplant (from 100% Scottish stock and
therefore more robust than the average Brit  - If in doubt watch while I toss
around a telephone pole while wearing a tartan plaid skirt!!!!!) now living as
a hick in PA.

Dr. Doug's car clan:
69 C Rdst  (plaid top in the appropriate family tartan)
69 C GT (Automatic - it's 1 of 100 still in existence and almost in driving
condition)
69 B Rdst (a little beat from hauling around those telephone poles to the
tossin' contest)
71 B GT (needs therapy and a mig welder)