Re: Texas BCW update

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Texas BCW update
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 13:42:58 -0500
At 09:46 PM 5/17/97 -0400, Tom wrote:

>1934 PA to 1980 LE V-8 converted, 1 jag coupe (xjs i think) 1 jag xke 12 cyl.
>coupe, 1 morgan plus 8,  6 triumphs(3 tr3"s) 3 Bugeyes, a 100/4 and a 3000

Yep, one Morgan. A 1993 Morgan! WOW! is all I can say to describe it. It
has a fuel-injected Rover V8 and is a breath-taking car. The owners drive
the car daily, and I think that's pretty neat. I don't think I'd want his
insurance payment, though... And I think they said the car is built based
on the 1937 Morgan.

The owners said the company makes 500 of the cars a year and there is an
8-year waiting list for one. You can just bet (!) my name is at the bottom
of the list.

Very nice show in Blanco, Texas, in a beautiful setting: the Blanco River
on one side and a field full of showy wildflowers on the other. Ducks and
geese waddled around, too, looking for handouts. And I sunburned my sunburn
from last week. When will I learn to put sunscreen in the car??!

Later. . .

Carol