Florida BCW Finale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Florida BCW Finale
From: dlg7@webtv.net (Donald Graham)
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 18:04:50 -0400
The Sun Coast Classic MG Club finished up British Car Week with a 185
mile run from St. Petersburg FL to Inverness FL through beautiful back
roads. Our leader was a '38 MG VA touring roadster in BRG. Others
included  a red '56 MGA, a '74 MGB, a '53 MG TD Mark II, and two '69
MGB's. We had lunch at the Crown Hotel of Fish and Chips washed down
with a hearty ale or a sparkling shandy. The Crown Hotel is a 34 room
English-style inn. The lobby has a glittering display of replicas of the
British crown jewels and royal staffs. A great time was had by 23
people.    Don Graham, Tampa FL