FW: Help with GT value

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Help with GT value
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 12:09:39 -0600 (MDT)
[ BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 09:18:24 -0700
     From: eburns@pdc.com (Edward Burns)
     Subject: Help with GT value

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I should sell one of
my projects. I've been a bit out of touch with the market for
a few years so I don't know what the cars are going for now. I
realize there are many variables and it's impossible to get an
exact number, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Here
are the details:

1967 MGB-GT Special - The "Special" was a dressed up version sold
only in '67.

Chrome wire wheels, Weber downdraft carb, electronic ignition and
fuel pump. Condition is probably fair. It ran when I parked it
about two years ago but the engine is worn. No known serious
problems but just isn't tight. Needs shocks and muffler. Body is
showing some rust I would consider minor in the usual places.
Interior is in pretty good shape but needs a new cover on the dash
rail pad. The car is complete and needs no glass or chrome. There
is one small dent in a door and one in a front fender. Neither are
at all serious.

The car is located in the San Francisco East Bay Area.

Also, any pointers you have as to where to list the car would be
great. I'd prefer to sell it to someone who will not export it.

Thanks very much.

Ed