RE: Partial Rebuilt of Tranny?

To: "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: RE: Partial Rebuilt of Tranny?
From: "john ruse" <hologothic@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 97 20:01:06 UT
Jay

If you're talking about a rebuilt trany for 1000 US Dollars how about this
option...

I can supply you with a complete geartrain which comprises input shaft, fully
assembled mainshaft with gears (including NEW sliding hub, and NEW synchro
rings), NEW laygear, reverse idler, all new bearings, layshaft, gaskets, oil
seal for 248.50 BPS plus 65.00 BPS airmail. In other words, everything except
the maincase and selector forks. It will solve your loose metal problem at a
stroke and give you a fully reconed unit at a fraction of the shop price.

john
hologothic@msn.com