FW: Help me stop my B from beeping at me.

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Help me stop my B from beeping at me.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:34:43 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 21:41:48 -0400
     From: "James A. Dirmeyer" <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
     Subject: Help me stop my B from beeping at me.

Today after a moderate rainfall my 77B developed the nasty habit of buzzing
while the key is in the ignition.  It is similiar to the
key-in-switch-and-door-open-buzzing buzz only a high pitch.  The key buzzer
still buzzes also.  Anyone have a similiar problem?

Also, where is the speaker for this buzzer and can it be disconnected?
When I took apart my 76B I didn't recall seeing a speaker.  Did this start
with the new dashboard design on the 77?