British Car Week RULED

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Week RULED
From: "Scott 'The Weird One' Wetzel" <scott@ascot14.ho.att.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 21:01:32 -400
Hi all,

Well, this week I used my '72 Midget quite a bit.  Every
day I drove it to school, but I normally do that.  Last
week end I drove my girlfriend and myself to my senior
prom.  I had to resist many pleads to go with my frinds in
a limo to drive my LBC.  After post-prom, we drove to the
beach then to Perkins for breakfast.  There I parked next
to a rubber bumper MGB with right hand steering.  I wanted
to take it camping that weekend too, but my dad thought it
would be better if I drove everyone in our VW rather than
take two cars:(.  Also through out the week I ran a few
errands with it, but that's nothing new, because I always
drive George as long as he's working.

Scott
                                                    \\|//
                                                    (o o)
Scott Wetzel
scott@ascot14.ho.att.com
'72 MG Midget "George"

"I've been thinking and thinking 'till there's nothing I ain't thunk" - VFs