OD

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OD
From: "Larry Pitts" <fuzzy@castles.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 21:43:53 -0700
Hey all,
        How fortunate for me my newly aquired $500 parts car ( 75 MG) has an
overdrive... or is it my newly aquired $500 OD came with a parts car? At
any rate, the car is not a runner any suggestions on how to check  the
relative condtion of my new treasure, short of installing it? The
installation will eventually be in a 73 roadster currently under
restoration.
        The car ( on a salavage title with a tweaked frame and 200lbs of bondo)
will be sold to a neighbor whom can't wait to put a Japanese motor and
transmission in it ??? Does anyone have any information concerning the
above conversion that I could pass along?
                                                Larry Pitts