Re: Replacing windshield: how hard?

To: jape@email.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Replacing windshield: how hard?
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 08:08:22 -0600
In my humble opinion the worst part is getting the glass in the frame,
followed closely by putting the windshield back on the car.

If you decide to do this use plenty of dishwashing detergent as a
lubricant.  Be patient.  Expect frustrations.

The easiest part is removal and disassembly.

Cheers,
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas