Re: Engine/tranny Is Out! My Thanks... (a tad long)

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Subject: Re: Engine/tranny Is Out! My Thanks... (a tad long)
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 15:19:59 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 20 May 1997, Christopher M. Delling wrote:

> Mike Ellsworth wrote:
> >
> > Was the Steve Martin quote from the movie "Father of the Bride", when he
> > drove that beautiful black MGA ? He must know of which he speaks.

It was from the movie "The Jerk."  He is leaving the home he has bought
with the profits from his glasses attachment.  First, he says he doesn't
need any of the stuff.  Except the TV. Oh, and just this, that's all I
need.  Oh, this.  Eventually he is staggering under a load he can barely
carry.

   W. R. Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
                  gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8629