Sunday, great weather in Maryland, took a long drive searching

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sunday, great weather in Maryland, took a long drive searching
From: Richard Lancaster <RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 09:43:03 -0400
Sunday, great weather in Maryland, took a long drive searching for
more twisty roads.  Stumbled across an outdoor "Afternoon Tea" at a
large private house in Relay, MD, right off Route 1 near the St.
Denis MARC station.  Everyone all dressed up in fancy old British
clothes, maybe 50 people siting outside...looked like an old English
picture.  Two old guys in pith hats gave me a thumbs up, probably
thought I was part of the show, but I was dressed in MG greased
clothes, too nasty to stop.  Saw ONE LBC, another B, red, parked
along Route 108 in Ellicott City.  Where WAS everyone?