Re: Rebuild on a 1275

To: Deffendall Kelly 403 <KDEFFEND@corphq.cbrlcorp.com>
Subject: Re: Rebuild on a 1275
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 23:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kelly Deffendall!!

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Deffendall Kelly 403 wrote:

> asked me to help him re-build his 1275 engine this summer.  I have looked
> for "Tuning BL's A Series Engine" at a bookstore, only to find that it's
> out of print.
>
> How would I find a copy (new or used) of this book, or could one of you

I bought mine from "Special Interest Car Parts".  They may still have
some stock.  You might also try Vizard's Tuning the Mini book, but the
Tuning the A-Series book is MUCH more detailed.

Hmmm, rebuild the 1275 to 1400 cc and end up with a streetable engine
pulling 140 hp...

There has to be a large book chain dealing in out of print books

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen