Re: Looking for salvage yard

To: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>, <bharkins@tfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Looking for salvage yard
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:07:50 -0400
> to drum, for about $25.There was another, much more expensive place,
somewhere
> (Glendale?? Burbank???) in the Southern end of the SFV. They pulled all
the
> parts and had them sitting on the shelf at about 60% of the Moss Motors
price
> for a new part.

I know there is a salvage yard in Glendale, it was for sale a while back.
If I remember correctly I once took a call from the guy who owned it, I
think his name was Richard Pinago (I know his first name was Richard, as
for the last name well that is what my memory is telling me).  I even
remeber what the guy ordered, brake parts.  I remember this guy because he
had a real heavy accent and I had to asked his name 3 times thru the call.

Pick up a copy of Hemmings, and look under MG/AH/JAG/TR for anybody located
in S Calif, this is how I find local parts places.

This reminds me of something I wanted to do a while ago.  I was and I am
going to restart the junkyard page I had; if you would like to add your
favorite junkyard, email me at mowogmg@pil.net .

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg