Steve Martin

To: mikeells@alpha.shianet.org
Subject: Steve Martin
From: Mark Iansiti <MTI1971@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 03:41:11 +0000
>ate: Tue, 20 May 1997 10:02:25 -0400
>From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
>Subject: Re: Engine/tranny Is Out!  My Thanks... (a tad long)
>
>Was the Steve Martin quote from the movie "Father of the Bride", when he
>drove that beautiful black MGA ? He must know of which he speaks.

                                  Mike Ellsworth
Regarding...All I need is my...

Nope, It was 'The Jerk'  ...and my thermos...

MG content.... Just got my Wife's 70 Midget on the road today, no plates yet
(Caught her "practicing" by driving up the driveway, then backing up) As I
left for the office after lunch, a look in the rearview mirror saw her
blowing out the driveway and up the street...Looks like we're ready for the
International Show at Hickory Corners, Michigan on Saturday.

Mark