Re: red/green thread

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: red/green thread
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 13:58:22 -0500 (EST)
Moss prints a listing for colors offered each model year in most of the
catalogs.  The listing includes codes for Dupont and two other (I can't
remember the others) manufacturers.  No clue how true they are to original
colors.  I saw a green at the TRF party several years ago that the owner said
was Mallard Green.  I used the code for this color from Moss when I had my B
painted and I am happy with the color.  I wasn't matching though.  The car was
originally purple or what ever name they called purple.   I haven't reached
the age where I "will wear purple."

As an aside, my wife questions the value of 50 e-mails a day on MG's.  But she
loves puns and enjoyed the fish thread. (She is slowly wearing me down, but
publicly I still maintain puns are the lowest form of humor.)  She also loves
cats.  I see so many references to the "dreaded cat thread" that my "curiosity"
is getting the best of me.  Purr-chance someone could revive a part of it?