RE: Clutch malady

To: randyr@starwave.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Clutch malady
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 21:22:26 +0800
> Whats all the hype about the summit cataloge? I got one and all it had
> was American Muscle car stuff.. Nothing even approaching foereign.

The same manufacturers who provide the Muscle car stuff frequently make a
similar product suitable for little bitty cars (a variety of LBC), such as Koni
shocks, Flowmaster mufflers, K&N filters, Etc. If you can obtain a part number,
Summit will generally sell you the part cheaper than a genuine LBC parts
store will sell you the same part. They also have generic stuff which is
suitable for any car, such as stainless muffler clamps, heat and sound
insulation and things of that sort.

Regards,
Jerry Causey - 1967 MGB GT
Whidbey Island, Washington, embraced by the Puget Sound
(fairly close to Seattle, and the rest of the USA)