Re: Brooklands Green paint

To: brando@erols.com
Subject: Re: Brooklands Green paint
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 10:59:58 -0400
brando@erols.com wrote:

> Am in need of brooklands green paint for engine compartment of 78 mgb.
>
> The local paint store charges $7.00 for a spray can, 7 can minimum.
> There is no way in hell I will ever use 7 cans of spray paint. Anyone
> interested in buying a few cans. Frank

 Frank,
     There's another way. NAPA sells an aerosol sprayer (part #
770-5030) that consists of a glass jar and replaceable aerosol power
can. Buy the amount of paint that you need and do it yourself. BTW, a
NAPA store that handles paint, Martin-Senour (Sherwin-Williams) can
probably cross-reference your color.
(Usual disclaimers of no interest, etc.,etc.)

Bud Krueger