Re: MGB Heater question

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB Heater question
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 14:37:37 -0700
Ross:

You can go it one better. If you have access to a Napa Auto Parts store.
You can by a product called NapaKool. It is an anti corrosive. It only
takes a small ammount. It will totally stop and prevent corrosion in
engines. I started using it in the TD about 10 years ago. You can even run
pure water with no ill effect. The trucking industry uses a similar product
called NalKool 3000. Usually found at truck stops. After 10 years, the
inside of my cooling system looks brand new.

Cheers: