Exhaust

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Exhaust
From: Jamey Harris <jameyh@charles.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again,

I was successful in removing the old rivets from my sunvisor clips, and
now it's on to the next project.  I'm replacing the exhaust system from
the catalytic converter back ('79B).  I was thinking this would be a good
time to replace the manifold gaskets.  Is there anything I should do to
the manifolds while I have them off/exposed?  Is there anything else I
should do to the engine while the manifolds are off?  Any tips on
removing/replacing the exhaust system?  Thanks in advance.

Jamey Harris
'79B - one day it WILL pass smog