Re: MGB (LBC) Reliability

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: MGB (LBC) Reliability
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 07:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-27 01:22:47 EDT, Scott Gardner wrote:

<<      Am I really a heretic?  Am I undeserving of MGB ownership?  I just
 feel that unless someone is going to be happy doing the extra work
 involved in maintaining a 'B', they'd probably be better off with a
 Miata.  >>

Scott,

I usually tell people who are interested in owning an LBC, that if they like
to tinker with cars, they'll love owning one of these cars.  And if they do
choose to own one, they should get to know it inside and out.

Someone once said that you should spend as much time maintaining one of these
cars as you do driving them.  This idea may vary a bit from car to car, but
it is a fairly true statement.

Scott Helms
1957  100-6 BN4L - 0 - 49881
1958  TR3A TS35306L