Pegasus Motorsports??

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pegasus Motorsports??
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 21:38:05 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

Does anyone on these lists have the capablility to contact Dan at Pegasus
Motorsports???  Way back in March, a fellow Healey lister anounced that
Pegasus Motorsports was going out of business and were selling things real
cheap.  Well the bargain hunter that I am, (sucker?) I called and ordered two
videos from them.  About a month later, I had not recieved the videos, so I
called and talked to a guy named Dan, he apologized and  told me that he
would get them right out to me.

Now it's almost June, I've been charged for these items, I have called their
phone number numerous times only to hear the phone answering machine.  So I
leave messages on the machine but get no replies, and I still have nothing to
show for it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Helms