Re: Kelley BlueBook OnLine

To: <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Kelley BlueBook OnLine
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 97 12:00:13 -0400
Thanks David,
I forgot to mention that is specifically Trade-In. I checked Edmunds and
found used to only '87 and no MG. Maybe I didn't look in the right place.

On another note. I finally got the Midget finished and ready to go for
inspection. I take it tonight after work for inspection tomorrow.
Hopefully Drivable by Sat (Too bad it's supposed to rain). I will be
sweating the day away tomorrow. A while back I was involved in a
discussion about Classic vs. regular licenses. I have decided that I will
try to get the emissions to pass and if not then to go with the classic
plates. I am taking it to a local MG shop in PA, recommended to me by
Scott, from Allentown, at Carlilse. Keep ypur fingers crossed for me and
I will let you all know how it turns out.

Larry Macy
78 Midget (soon to be on the road again!?)