Re: Oil Pressure

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure
From: Len Bugel <bugel@bianca.sms.k12.vt.us>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 08:37:04 -0400 (EDT)
I will throw in my $.02 on this! There are two properties of oil that one
must consider. The first is viscosity - how 'thick' the oil is. The second
is viscosity index - how rapidly the viscosity changes with temperature.
Multigrade oils have a much flatter viscosity index than single-weights.
So - both of the ideas expressed below are pretty nearly right!

        Len Bugel
        '51 TD
        '57 MGA