RE: Desmogging a 'B'

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Desmogging a 'B'
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 09:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
I've seen the vent pipe routed to inside the air cleaner where crank case
fumes would get recycled and no contaminates can enter the crank through the
vent pipe. Another option is to put a small length of hose about 3" on the
pipe and attach a K&N mini filter to it. Looks like a small cylinder 1.5"
dia X 2". You could even connect a pvc valve in between
Chris Reichle