Re: Revision of my Car Ownership list / Great weekend

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Revision of my Car Ownership list / Great weekend
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:50:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Jun 1997, David Deutsch wrote:

> Weekend:
> Saturday I spent the day at Sports Car Services in Vermont. Mission was
> to pick up John Morris's 79 MGB which just had an O/D installed. Had
> some electrical short snag when a + lead for electronis ignition was
> grounded to distributor housing. Took a while to find. I did meet up
> with Ray Gibbons and can honestly say he was not at all like what I
> pictured. Enjoyed our brief meeting and traded war stories and my 2 rib

I suppose it is wiser not to ask for an explanation of what you expected
or found...

A winter project is to pull apart the trannies I got from David and see
if I can get them back together.  It would be nice not to be afraid of
transmission innards.

It was nice to put a face with the name.

   W. R. Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
                  gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8629