Re: Computers again

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Computers again
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 20:38:44 +0000
Larry Macy wrote:

> ... Apparently we all have
> computers so who is writing the software to do the diagnosis on the
> LBC's? There should be a way to use a rs232 port to find the signal from
> the coil and set the dwell w/o touching the points.

Sorry, NYA (derived from NLA).  But I can do a nice line in a program
to frig the unfriggable odometers in Jags, Mercs etc.

On another tack, if the Yurapeein legislators get their way we won't be
able to fix our own cars at the roadside (and probably not even in the
privacy or our own garages), nor take them to Joe or Joanne down the
road but be forced to take them to a franchised dealer.

PaulH.