Re: Best performance Plugs to use?

To: jpquinn@cyberramp.net
Subject: Re: Best performance Plugs to use?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 16:14:18 EDT
On Tue, 03 Jun 1997 13:10:24 -0500 Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
writes:
>Has anyone done research on the best spark plugs to use
>on the 1275cc MGM engine?

I don't know if you would classify it as "research", but after putting
257,000on my 74 Midget, I have come to the basic conclusion for all round
drivability, performance and durability, you can't get any better than a
Bosch Platinum. The current set in my 1275 have a bit over 25,000 miles
and if I weren't afraid of pushing my luck, I would leave them in,
instead of changing them this week-end. (The old one go into the tool kit
for spares)

Just my tuppence worth

Rick Morrison