Re: Looking for 'GT Sun Roof

To: macleodm@cadvision.com
Subject: Re: Looking for 'GT Sun Roof
From: "Danko Roozemond" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:35:26 +0100
In message <33944ED4.24EA@cadvision.com> Michael MacLeod writes:
> I'm on the lookout for a source for a "Wabasto"(sp?) style sunroof for
> my GT.  Does anyone know of a source?  I would prefer a brand new one
> for free, of course.  But, if required, I would be willing to discuss
> the sordid details involved in parting with the appropriate sum of
> money.

IT's a webasto and they are available new. Here in europe they can be bought
from companies like MOSS, so phone around and you'll find. They are not that
cheap. So if you find two for the the pricely some of nothing let me know. For
me a new one was far to expensive considered the labour involved in installing
the sunroof. Over here they cost around fl 1000,- = uk 300 = US 500 the set, if
i am right.

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (daily driver, small, utterly slow : 56 mph max)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver)