Plastic battery holder for MGA??

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Plastic battery holder for MGA??
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 07:32:14 -0400 (EDT)
A few months ago someone enquired about what kind of interest there was in
plastic battery boxes.  I think he was interested in manufacturing one but I
haven't heard any more about this.

I have an MGA and was interested in a plastic box that I could set my battery
in that would still fit into my battery compartment.  Has anyone seen one of
these offered that would hold a small 12 volt battery, and still fit into the
battery compartment?  My compartment has been lengthened by about 2" to hold
a small 12 volt battery.

 Scott Helms
 http://members.aol.com/trmgafun/mga.html
 http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm   (BCW in caps)