Re: The Italian Job - Found it! HA - Ha...

To: mowogmg@pil.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Italian Job - Found it! HA - Ha...
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

<<  I watched
 a neat movie called Le Mans, made in 1971; nice movie, saw a Ferrari blown
 up, a porche crashed.  I think in the beginning were some LBCs, but just
 quick shots. >>
Kai,
      Yes, I remember the movie went it first came out.  Saw it on the big
wrap around screen in a Denver theatre.  The parking lot was crazy when
everyone was leaving.
                                              Bill in Colorado