63 Healey For Sale

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 63 Healey For Sale
From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:35:12 -0500
To All:

Please respond directly to me
as I am not on the list.  Due to
a son needing a spot for his wheels in the
garage, I need to get rid of a 63 Sprite
that is located in Houston, TX.  The engine
has recently been blueprinted(1098), and the
transmission needs about $150.00 to be rebuilt.
I would rather not take it to the junk yard, as
I would like to keep the British heritage alive.

Some rust damage on the car in the RH door,
but other than that not to bad.  All parts
are available, but it is definetly a project
car.

Price is $1000.00, so come and get and bring
a trailer.

Thanks

Tom Wagner

`67' MGB                        Sun Microsystems
`63' A.H. Sprite                Sun Service Division - Program Manager
`71' TR 6                       Phone: 713-964-7068