information on history of HYB 360T

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: information on history of HYB 360T
From: Scott@worldgrp.fastlink.com.au
Date: 7 Jun 1997 21:57:50 EDT
Hi everyone,

I have finally done it.  I have gone and bought a full size MGB and now
I'm to scared to use it every day in case it gets wet or damaged.

The reason I am writing this is that I would like to find out some of
the background of this car.  I want to obtain a certificate from
heritage (I think) but don't know how or what to do.  I would also be
interested in finding information from other sources about the car.  The
details are 1979 MGB roadster, vermillian red imported into Australia
from the UK in 1980.  UK registration was HYB 360T

Thanks in advance
Scott Beattie