Re: MOWOG angered, consequences

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: MOWOG angered, consequences
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:02:23 -0400
Aron Travis wrote:

> Bill Eastman wrote:
> >
> > I did it.  I bragged about how great the A was running.  I knew that I was
> > treading on dangerous ground but I did it anyway and now I must suffer the
> > consequences..
>
> Bill,
>         You have it wrong, MOWOG was just being playful. If the
> great almighty MOWOG had been angry, you would have heard the ticking
> for only a brief moment before the entire axle and wheel assembly
> passed you in the other lane, your horror only dampened by the
> distractions of the car crashing to the road. This would happen in
> the middle of nowhere (or in front of a Chevy dealership) while being
> in your best suit on the way to a job interview.
>         You should feel honored that you were given an omen, a 'gift'
> if you will, that more mechanical attention is needed. After all,
> every day is the sabbath to MOWOG.
>         May I suggest devoting a credit card entirely to servicing the
> appetite of MOWOG...

Okay, dumb question time.  Who is MOWOG? (I assume it's the God of MG
land, but what does the MOWO stand for.)

Bobby

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *