Re: GT Sunroof

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT Sunroof
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 07:39:26 +0000
To all and sundry who sent me notes regarding sunroofs.  Thank you!  I
have located two sources.

        The Britax roof is apparently a great roof that your local dealer may
order from Donmar (Donmar.com).  It is the one offered by one of the
major British MG clubs.

        The second roof is the NOS roof marketed in North America by BMC and BL
dealers.  It is available directly from the original importer (now
retired) in Victoria, BC.  I can supply a contact phone # if requested.

        Thanks again for the help guys.
--
Michael MacLeod   From Alberta,  on the Eastern slope of the Canadian
Rockies