Ocean Rover in Boston

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ocean Rover in Boston
From: Jason_Wood@inc.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 97 13:46:26 EST
     The BT Global Challenge is stopped in Boston.  On my lunch break, I
     walked down to Rowes Wharf to see the 14 yachts taking part in the
     "'round the world the wrong way" tour.

     One was the "Ocean Rover" sponsored by the Rover Group.  The hull is
     covered with decals featuring an equal distribution of green "Land
     Rover" ovals, "Rover" shields, and MG Octagons (each logo had to be
     four or five feet across).  Not bad representation for having only one
     model currently in production.

     Jason Wood