Re: Idling MG's, wheel bearing update

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: Idling MG's, wheel bearing update
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is2.dal.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:37:51 -0300 (ADT)
On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Bill Eastman wrote:

> It has been my experience (5 SU's, 1ZS)  that LBC's run rich at idle.  It
> seems that if I get the idle just right, then the car runs lean under
> power.  If I get the plugs to read correctly under power, the car lopes at

snip

Why not just find a needle that is leaner at idle, or richer at speed?

   / ______/        |   |  Greg Johnson      * See the British Automobile
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept.            Touring Assoc. of NS
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Dal. University                     Home Page!*
   \______   / \________|  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/
                 www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS/