Muchos Gracias

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Muchos Gracias
From: Johnson <MGPILOT@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:09:02 -0400
I just wanted to say thank you to all who helped to get my car back on
the road.  Sure do appreciate all the help with the suspension and the
oil seals.  I got my car out of the paint shop on Monday the 2nd and had
the engine, tranny, all the extras (like lights and chrome) back on and
running again by Thursday night.  Took off Friday eve for Denver and then
over to Glenwood Springs, Co. on Sat. to the 45th annual Rallye. It was
a fantastic trip, despite the rain and the fact that my friend's Midget
didn't seem to want to come home.  Got lots of help from other MGer's
and got to spend an extra night in the mountains to wait until Monday to
get a new fuel pump.  All in all it was a great trip and it was amazing
to see what others will do to help when you need it.

Once again, thanks for the help, I'm sure I'll need it again.

Kathy Johnson
'70 MGB (real purty with the new paint job)
'70 Midget (need to sell to pay for the paint job)