Re: Heartland MG Regional

To: Barry Archer <barry@fountain.net>
Subject: Re: Heartland MG Regional
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 06:25:01 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:
> I never did succeed at finding Bob
>Allen,  just that famous GT.

I question Bob's exsistance as I to saw his name on a car at a show
with him no where in sight.

> Easily replaced, but made me think that
>I need to check what other non-standard hoses are under there.

Don't just check for non standard hoses, alot of funny stuff can happen
to a car in 18 years.

> I do now
>have a hose-splice emergency kit for that little kit in the trunk.
And
>have made my apoligies to MOWOG...
>  Barry
>  '78 MGB

YOU HAD BETTER APOLIGIZE!!! That wonderful four rubber pawed machine
endured great pains to return you to your driveway safely. This is like
a Lassie story. You should be rewarding it with a before schedule oil
change and a good wash and wax. "Apoligies"? You best get on your knees
and beg for forgiveness and while your down there don't forget to wash
the rear valance. :-)
Safety Fast,
David "I love my cars" Deutsch