Re: hestation & intro

To: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: hestation & intro
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:53:34 -0500
EMILY COWEN wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Debra A Morrow wrote:
>
> > If you are what you eat, then I'm fast, cheap, or easy.
>
> Hmmm, Bob Allen, over to you...

Man, what are you dragging me into this for!

Actually I thought it was a great sig line. And then I got to thinking
that if I'm  what I eat, I would smell kinda bad, have great head, and
come in a pop top. But I digress.

> TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who's daughter is a vegetarian, and who's son
>                       won't eat onions)

Hmmm. Mountain Dew, Potato Chips, and Pizza. I guess mine is a
vegetarian too!
As in everything in life, in moderation, even onions are good. But I
draw the line at eating fish are anything that smells like it.

(Does Emily know how much you abuse her e-mail account?)

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)