FW: Help! Steering universal assembly needed

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Help! Steering universal assembly needed
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 00:22:20 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Tue, 3 Jun 97 17:55:51 EDT
     From: "Jeffrey B. Lewis" <jblewis@MIT.EDU>
     Subject: Help! Steering universal assembly needed

Hi, all.

I am trying to get my 72B back on the road for the weekend.  All I need is a
steering universal assembly.  However, none of the usual suppliers have one
in stock (yesterday, TRF was shipping me one "no problem", today they called
back to say they haven't had any in stock in three years).  If anyone has a
(new or used) spare, please contact me directly.  It must be from a chrome
bumpered car.  The part no. is AHH6000 or moss 263-090.

thanks,

Jeff (desperate in Boston)
Jeffrey Lewis                                   jblewis@mit.edu
Department of Political Science                 617.258.5888
MIT E53-436
Cambridge MA 02139