RE: timing advance

To: dcouncil@inetco.net
Subject: RE: timing advance
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:22:35 -0800
I should have clarified that the timing marks (not the actual timing) seem=20
to be off=2E  I don't know what the true  timing advance is but probably it=
's=20
close to 12 degrees=2E After setting the timing to where the car ran best,=20=
I=20
rechecked my static timing light: it light up way before the timing mark on=
=20
the pulley even got to the 15 degree advance notch=2E