Re: '67 B-GT $2500

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: '67 B-GT $2500
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:25:49 -0700 (PDT) (19:25 UT)
... note that 1967 is NOT pre-smog.  You still have to pass smog to
transfer title, and undergo bi-annual smog checks, assuming SB 42 doesn't
pass committee.

Area code 310 is Long Beach, Los Angeles, California.

>karim.marouf@cancom.com wrote:
 >
 > Sorry to bomb the list, but I'm buying an MGA coupe and must sell my '67
 > MGB-GT to raise the cash. It's a metal-dash, pre-smog car that is all
 > original, never been in an accident, and is totally rustfree. I've invested
 > over $4K and have receipts for everything (except for the many hours of work
 > I put into it). The car is factory British racing green and has wire wheels
 > and a 60's vintage wood wheel. It is in excellent mechanical condition and
 > good cosmetically. It will need some interior work. Must sell within the
 > next week or two. $2500 o.b.o. Send an E-mail or call me at 310/315-9963.
 > Serious only please.

<Seriously, where are you? Next door? Down the street? Mars? Jeez.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*