Re: need a transmision

To: <John77577@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: need a transmision
From: "Richard Gludt" <didodido@idaho.tds.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 17:36:06 -0700
Hi John:

I thought I replied to this post but it must not have gone out.

I have a transmission out of a real low mileage 1980 MGB LE that I replace
with an overdrise transmission.  The transmission I took out was in perfect
condition.  I am not within driving distance of NY, I am in Idaho, but they
are not very heavy and it could be shipped.  Let me know if you are
interested.

MG Nut from Idaho
Dick Gludt