Sprite MkIII top folding

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite MkIII top folding
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 12:04:47 -0400 (EDT)
I recently bought a 65 MkIII Sprite. How do you fold the top for storing in
the trunk? It takes me a long time, it seems to barely fit, it's not easy
on the top, and I always get the impression that there must be a right way
that I'm just missing. Is this something covered in the original owner's
manual (which I don't have but need to get -- where do I get one of those,
anyway?)

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Boatright                                  '65(!) A-H Sprite
Editor-In-Chief                                 '47 Cessna 140
Molecular Vision                                '95 Saturn SL-2
http://www.emory.edu/molvis                     '87 Plymouth Horizon
"Seeing the Future in a Very Tiny Way..."       '84 3-legged cat