Re: Midget bumpers?

To: gofastmg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Midget bumpers?
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:49:38 -0500 (CDT)
Rick Morrison writes:

>   The Midget  in 1974 only had one type of bumper/overrider combination
> which lasted  throughout the model year. That is chrome bumpers with
> those humongeous square  "Mae West" rubber overriders.

My 'B has these.  They're in a box in the garage.  The '74 is a good
candidate for an overrider-less conversion, as the number plate lamps
are already integral with the plate mount.

I know I'm taking a risk by running without overriders, but I don't give
a shit.  It looks a whole hell of a lot better without them.

Of course, new paint would make it look even better...

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer waiting on a new bonnet

Atheist #685                    "Whatever, baby."