Re: tall problem

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: tall problem
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:30:24 -0400
I am just over 6' and my father is 6'2" and we both fit in Midgets
too...both the TR3 and the A seem to be bigger, but I have never sat in
either.  I do fit in a spitfire tho.  And a TR7, Miata, Fiat X1/9 and
Spider, and Honda del sol, all of which are pretty small.  A friend is
about 6'4" and drives a Fiero... Good luck!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"Anything tastes like chicken