Re: Newsletter Names

To: kmardell@julian.uwo.ca
Subject: Re: Newsletter Names
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:18:50 EDT
When I was newsletter editor for the Texas MG Register I called it "The
Latest Breakdown."  Every issue I tried to feature a broken down car--
preferably one of the club members by the roadside, though sometimes I
would put in junkyard finds, etc.  When I gave the newsletter over to the
new editor, the name was changed to "Texas Chapter News", go figure.

Of other suggestions I got from a name-the-newsletter contest, the one
that sticks in my mind as being somewhat clever was "Negative Earth."
You are welcome to either "The Latest Breakdown," as it is now unused, or
"Negative Earth."  Can't imagine why you'd want "Ontario Chapter News."
;-)

David Littlefield
Houston, TX