Re: Cooper Tires for LBC?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cooper Tires for LBC?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 06:24:23 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>Does anyone have any experience with Cooper tires
>on an LBC?
>
>  My local LBC fixit shop recommends them as a good
>tire for the money. The tire that seems to match
>my car is called "Cooper Sport Metric 1000" and is
>$65CDN for 165/70/R13...
>
>  Any opinions? This is for a Midget.
>
>--
>Trevor Boicey
>Ottawa, Canada
>tboicey@brit.ca
>http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/

I had a good set of Coopers on my 75 B when I purchased it and switched
to Pirelli Super Touring 4000s. The original plan was to use the Cooper
on another car but after I found the ride and cornering had improved so
dramaticly I opted to use the Coopers as spares. I deal with a tire
shop that I've convinced that I'm in the "trade" so I get good pricing
and payed $72 US installed on my Minilites and balanced. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch