thanks!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: thanks!
From: robert williford <RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 97 00:07:02 EDT
as the subject line states, thanks to all who responded to my plea for
help in terms of "tune-up problems."  i have removed the distributor,
turned the crank one more time 'round, and replaced the unit.  the 'b
runs like a top!  (knock on wood so as not to tempt the infamous MOWOG...)
I plan to time the car tomorrow, advancing the timing a bit as has
been recommended by many on the list, then adjust the valves.  just a
note of appreciation to all those willing to help out a novice 'b
owner.  this list has proven to be invaluable in terms of good advice/
information.  keep up the great posts!

robert williford
73 MGB