Removing bondo how about concrete??

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Removing bondo how about concrete??
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:10:22 -0400
My wifes car was parked in our driveway when we had some concrete poured. When
that was done and the chute on the truck was being washed out some bits of the
concrete splashed on the paint and glass.

I can barely scrape off the glass with my finger nail and effort. I am afraid
to try the paint as it may ruin the finish. Can I loosen the concrete with some
acid, i.e. phosphoric acid concrete cleaner???

- -Mark